If you’ve built a great website, you can set up and ad an event page and sell tickets online! Here are some great tips to use!
Wondering how to sell tickets online and convince people to come to your event? Well, the first thing you need to do is build your own website. If you have already built a website, you can just set up an Event Page and start selling tickets on the web.
We have a few tips to help you get started right:
- Keep the page name simple: Finding a catchy, memorable, and unique name for your website is important. Name your Event Page something that visitors will recognize immediately when looking at your site menu.
- Add relevant and accurate information about your events: Make it super easy for visitors and fans to discover where the event is happening. Round up all the details you have and add them to your Events page. Make sure to add the day of the event, including the time of the show and other information related to timing, add the name of the venue, and add a poster to your event beside the text info.
- Make it visually interesting: One of the best ways to make a website look amazing is with photos. You can select a few of your photos and add them to an image gallery on your page. Another option to make your website more interesting is to add a live video. You can choose a few different ways to present your events such as a calendar, a list with an image, a table, and etc.
- Add a call-to-action: The Event page is the best place to add a call-to-action button directing visitors to purchase their tickets. You can add a link to your contact page.
- Keep the events updated: When selling online, it is super easy to update the events at any time. You can re-use locations so you don’t have to look for a new one, you can organize recurring events at the same location, and etc. If you use an ecommerce platform like Shopify, you can easily make changes with just a couple of clicks.
Creating an Event page with accurate information and relevant dates will help your fans find out what are you organizing next. Keeping it up to date and visually appealing will help give your website visitors a professional impression of you and your brand.